Registration and Additional Information
Link to Registration:
Date and Time: November 2, 2019 7:30 am – 1 pm EDT
Location: Madonna University, Kresge Auditorium
Address: 36600 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan
Agenda:7:30 Mass at Madonna University Chapel
8:30 Program Introduction
10:30 Breakout sessions:
- Strategies for Extending the Sacraments to Individuals with Disabilities
- Networking and Support for creating belonging in the Parish
- Strategies, and Resources for Educators and Catechists
Who Should Attend:
Clergy, educators, parents, catechists, caregivers, and professionals from across the Archdiocese of Detroit are invited to join us.
Food and Beverages:
Beverages and snacks will be provided through the generosity of our sponsors. Cookies
Please note any special needs on our registration form and they will be accomodated.
This event is being offered through the generous contributions of our donors and sponsors.
If you are interested in donating toward this event:
- Purchase products on our site www.allbelongsymposium.org (all proceeds benefit our disability ministry).
- Donate on our Facebook page at the link: https://www.facebook.com/CCSEM/
If you are interested in major sponsorship opportunities please email Patrick Romzek at firstname.lastname@example.org